A Closer Look at Non-Surgical Procedures
Don't you deserve to look and feel your very best? In addition to our comprehensive lineup of breast, body contouring, and facial rejuvenation surgeries, we also offer laser hair removal as well as several other non-surgical cosmetics and skin rejuvenation procedures. These advanced skincare technologies deliver lasting results with minimal recovery time.
- BOTOX®: If fine lines and deep wrinkles are getting you down, BOTOX® Cosmetic offers a simple solution. As the country's most popular cosmetic procedure, BOTOX is safe, fast, and effective. Wrinkles and facial lines around the eyes, forehead and mouth are diminished for up to four months with no downtime and minimal discomfort. The result? Younger, more refreshed looking skin.
- Restylane®: Interested in smoother skin and sculpted facial contours in under an hour? If so, this non-collagen filler may be the treatment for you. This substance naturally occurs in your body, and is a popular injectable gel treatment for the nose and mouth region as well as the skin between your eyebrows. The results can last up to six months.
- JUVÉDERM® Injectable Gel: Signs of aging are no match for this gently injectable gel, which helps restore your face's youthful appearance by adding volume and support through a naturally occurring substance. Plumper lips, sculpted cheeks and firmer skin are just a few of the benefits of this treatment, which works on moderate to severe facial wrinkles for up to a full year.
- Radiesse®: This synthetic injectable filler enhances the body's natural supply of collagen, which promotes strength and elasticity for softer, suppler skin. Crafted from the same minerals already found in our bones, Radiesse is a gentle yet powerful facial treatment. One treatment takes just 15 minutes, and results are immediately visible.
- Sculptra® Aesthetic: A different breed of filler, Sculptra acts as a catalyst to stimulate the creation of collagen. While improvement happens gradually, the results last longer than usual fillers - two years or more! This facial rejuvenation treatment delivers smooth natural skin by eliminating smile lines, "marionette" lines, and other wrinkles.
- Chemical Peels: Ever wonder what's beneath your skin's outer layers? Chemical peels slough away damaged skin to reveal the youthful glow beneath. Scarring, blemishes and pre-cancerous growths can also be treated.
Are You Interested in Learning More About Dermal Fillers? Contact Dr. Epstein
To schedule a consultation with Dr. Mark Epstein please contact our Stony Brook office at 631-689-1100, or request information here.