FaceliftCase ID: 11126
Patient Information: 53 year old female who underwent a facelift ten years ago by another surgeon with an incision in front of the ear. She is shown ONE MONTH following a MACS facelift, four eyelid blepharoplasty, open lateral browlift, endoscopic medial browlift, transpalpebral (through the upper eyelid incision) resection of the corrugator and depressor muscles of the medial (inner) eyebrow.
Note the following improvements:
1. The uneven eyebrows are even and in their proper place. (left photos)
2. the tail of the eyebrow is lifted. (middle photos)
3. The midface is lifted.
4. The nasolabial folds (creases above the corners of the lips) are softened.
5. The upper cheeks are fuller and rounder.
6. The jawline is smoother. (middle photos)
7. The neck is softened.
All of the above gives a more youthful, rounder and fuller appearance to the face.