Case study - Correction of Synmastia
The patient is a 25 year old female who underwent placement of 375 cc round smooth silicone gel filled Mentor implants into the subglandular position.
1. The breasts were too large
2. The breasts were too close together
3. The skin over the breastbone was elevated off the bone
4. The nipples were pointing outwards.
Corrective surgical plan:
1. Remove implants from pocket above the muscle
2. Create a new pocket under the muscle
3. Place sutures to close the previous pocket
4. Elevate the lower breast crease
5. Replace with Allergan round smooth moderate plus profile silicone gel implant