One Day Recovery™ Breast Augmentation
Visit Dr. Epstein’s Breast Augmentation Website »
A dedicated resource for information about the Breast Augmentation Procedure.
100% of Dr. Epstein’s Breast Augmentation Patients Enjoy a 24 Hour Recovery!*
- 97.5% take nothing stronger than Advil (Ibuprofen) after surgery
- 100% are able to return to normal activities (except strenuous exercise) 24 hours after surgery
- 100% can put their arms above their heads while still in the recovery room
*Based on 2009 patient survey results
Breast augmentation performed with the One-Day Recovery technique reduces post-operative pain and allows patients to resume their regular activities often within 24 hours. This is achieved by using gentle, precise surgical techniques and by clear communication between doctor and patients during the pre-surgery consultation.
The outcome of this specially-crafted procedure is enhanced aesthetic results with a significant reduction in discomfort and recovery time. Patients often do not need any pain medication other than Advil, and can often brush their own hair and apply makeup before even leaving the surgical facility.
- Read an article on the One-Day Recovery Augmentation Procedure
- Browse FAQs on Breast Augmentation
- Watch Dr. Epstein’s Videos on Breast Augmentation
- Read latest article on Breast Augmentation
Wish You Could Visualize the Results Before Surgery?
Now You Can with Vectra 3D Simulation!
Dr. Epstein is the 1st in Suffolk County, Long Island to offer 3D Computer Imaging Breast Augmentation!
Vectra 3D produces a 3D photograph of the patient. Dr. Epstein is then able to simulate the expected results of breast augmentation. The images can be viewed from all angles, as well as side-by-side and translucent overlays, allowing patients to “try-on” many different implants options before deciding which is right for them.