Exciting News: We Now Offer the Newest Advance in Sweat Control – The Brella™ 3-Minute SweatControl Patch™
Does your underarm sweat annoy, bother, frustrate, or inconvenience you consistently? If your answer is yes, you could be one of the millions of Americans impacted by excessive underarm sweating. In fact, 1 in 3 U.S. adults are bothered by their excessive underarm sweating,1 which is the most common area for sweating.2 It can be embarrassing and interfere with your daily life personally, socially, professionally, and financially.2,3,4
If this sounds like you, we’re excited to introduce you to Brella – the first-and-only FDA-cleared 3-Minute SweatControl Patch proven to significantly reduce excessive underarm sweating in adults with primary axillary hyperhidrosis, with results lasting three to four months and longer in some.*5,6
Most Brella-treated patients in clinical trials saw their sweat production reduced by half.7 These patients also saw a significant improvement in their daily life, including not having to change their shirts multiple times each day, not taking multiple daily showers, and feeling more confident.8
The Brella 3-Minute SweatControl Patch:
- Is a quick, easy, comfortable, in-office application6
- Is non-invasive and needle-free6
- Requires no downtime6
Please contact our office to make an appointment today and see if Brella is right for you.
*Individual results may vary
- International Hyperhidrosis Society. IHHS sweat survey reveals many are suffering in silence. Sweat Solutions. September-October 2008: 1-4.
- Doolittle J, Walker P, Mills T, et al. Hyperhidrosis: an update on prevalence and severity in the United States. Arch Dermatol Res. 2016; 308: 743-749. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00403-016-1697-9
- Parashar K, Adlam T, Potts G. The Impact of Hyperhidrosis on Quality of Life: A Review of the Literature [published online ahead of print, 2023 Jan 9]. Am J Clin Dermatol. 2023;1-12. doi:10.1007/s40257-022-00743-7.
- Lenefsky M, Rice ZP. Hyperhidrosis and its impact on those living with it. Am J Manag Care. 2018;24(23 Suppl):S491-S495.
- Glaser DA, Green L, Kaminer M, Smith S, Pariser D. Outcomes from the SAHARA Clinical Study on the TAT Patch for Excessive Axillary Sweating or Primary Axillary Hyperhidrosis. Late-breaking oral presentation at: American Academy of Dermatology annual meeting; March 17-21
(presented March 18, 10:10 am CT), 2023; New Orleans, Louisiana.
- For complete prescribing information, see device instructions for use.
- Glaser DA, Green L, Kaminer M, Smith S, Pariser D. Outcomes from the SAHARA Clinical Study on the TAT Patch for Excessive Axillary Sweating or Primary Axillary Hyperhidrosis. Late-breaking oral presentation at: American Academy of Dermatology annual meeting; March 17-21 (presented March 18, 10:10 am CT), 2023; New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Jacob C, Green L. Quality of Life Improvement shown during SAHARA Clinical Study on the TAT Patch for the Treatment of Primary Axillary Hyperhidrosis or Excessive Axillary Sweating. Electronic poster presentation at: Cosmetic Boot Camp (CBC) conference, June 22-25, 2023; Aspen, Colorado.