The patient is a 25 year old female who underwent placement of 375 cc round smooth silicone gel filled Mentor implants into the subglandular position.
- The breasts were too large
- The breasts were too close together
- The skin over the breastbone was elevated off the bone
- The nipples were pointing outwards.
Corrective Surgical Plan:
- Remove implants from pocket above the muscle
- Create a new pocket under the muscle
- Place sutures to close the previous pocket
- Elevate the lower breast crease
- Replace with Allergan round smooth 304 cc moderate plus profile round smooth silicone gel implant