Modern plastic surgery can be performed for both cosmetic and reconstructive purposes and can help patients feel more comfortable and confident with their appearance. Cosmetic procedures allow patients to target troubling areas and achieve the look they desire, improving self-esteem without changing who they are.
Reconstructive surgical procedures can treat physical abnormalities caused by birth defects, accidents, diseases or other factors, allowing patients to enjoy a full life without constantly worrying about their appearance.
The decision to undergo plastic surgery is one that should be made solely by the patient and only after a personal consultation with an experienced plastic surgeon. We strive to make sure that all of our patients are aware of the full details of their procedure and that a clear understanding about the desired results is made between the surgeon and patient. This effort helps to significantly improve patient satisfaction after surgery.
What People Say About Us!
Services offered include:
- 4D VASER/PAL Hi-Definition Liposuction (Liposculpture)
- 4D Vaser/PAL Hi-Definition Liposuction For Men
- Tummy Tuck What is an Abdominoplasty?
- VASER/PAL Hi-Definition Lipo-Abdominoplasty
- Fat Transfer On Long Island
- Labiaplasty (Vaginal Rejuvenation) On Long Island, NY
- Mommy Makeovers
- BodyTite For Body Contouring On Long Island, NY
- Facial Injectables
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Body Contouring
- Spa Services