The issues surrounding breast augmentation and pregnancy are best addressed by this brief video:
It’s about predictability
- Implants will not interfere with your ability to become pregnant, nor your ability to breast feed.
- Your breasts will be altered to some degree by pregnancy, and the extent to which they become altered is not predictable.
- If you are planning to become pregnant in the short term, you may wish to delay your plans to have breast augmentation surgery so as to reduce the effect of pregnancy on the appearance of your breasts.
- If you have no plans to become pregnant in the near future, then you may wish to go ahead with your plans and undergo breast augmentation.
Sections – Important Things to Consider
- Why is Smoking Dangerous When Having Surgery?
- When is a cheap augmentation not so cheap?
- How to Tell if your Surgeon is Really a Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon
- Breast Augmentation and Pregnancy
- Breast Implants and Dental Work
- Implant warranties
Chapters – Breast Augmentation Guide
- Intro to Breast Augmentation
- Five key decisions you need to make
- One-Day Recovery Breast Augmentation
- Anesthesia – General, Sedation or Local?
- Will I need a breast lift (Mastopexy)?
- What else should I know about breast augmentation?
- Important Things to Consider When You Decide to Move Forward With Breast Augmentation
- Revision of breast augmentation
- ALCL and Breast Implant Illness
- Motiva Breast Implant Clinical Trial