There are five key main issues you need to make a decision on prior to undergoing a breast augmentation: implant type, size, pocket location, incision location and recovery. Each section of this chapter will address them in great detail.
Sections – Five Key Decisions You Need to Make
Chapters – Breast Augmentation Guide
- Intro to Breast Augmentation
- Five key decisions you need to make
- One-Day Recovery Breast Augmentation
- Anesthesia – General, Sedation or Local?
- Will I need a breast lift (Mastopexy)?
- What else should I know about breast augmentation?
- Important Things to Consider When You Decide to Move Forward With Breast Augmentation
- Revision of breast augmentation
- ALCL and Breast Implant Illness