There are several types of breast implants. Saline vs Silicone. Round vs. Teardrop, Smooth vs. Textured. Different profiles, different degree of softness. How do you know which one is best for you? This section will give some clarity on these issues.
Topics - What Implant Type Do I Need
- What Are Breast Implants?
- What is the Difference Between Saline and Silicone Gel Implants?
- How Do Silicone Gels Differ?
- Breast Implant Shapes, Surface Textures & Profiles
- Silicone Gel Breast Implant Options
- How to Select the Best Breast Implant for Your Breasts
- Who Manufactures Breast Implants?
Sections – Five Key Decisions You Need To Make
Chapters – Breast Augmentation Guide
- Intro to Breast Augmentation
- Five key decisions you need to make
- One-Day Recovery Breast Augmentation
- Anesthesia – General, Sedation or Local?
- Will I need a breast lift (Mastopexy)?
- What else should I know about breast augmentation?
- Important Things to Consider When You Decide to Move Forward With Breast Augmentation
- Revision of breast augmentation
- ALCL and Breast Implant Illness
- Motiva Breast Implant Clinical Trial