This chapter deals with some miscellaneous topics that often come up during breast augmentation consultations and pre-op visits. Rather than answer them in brief FAQ style fashion, I will devote a little more time to explanation.
Sections – What Else Should I Know
- Breast Augmentation with Fat
- Will my breasts be symmetric?
- How far apart will my breasts be? Will I have cleavage?
- The truth about incision size
- Do breast implants need to be routinely changed?
- Things We Cannot Control: Wound healing, tissue stretch and gravity
- Breast Augmentation and Lactation
- Setting realistic expectations for your result
- Breast Implant Rupture – How To Know? – Are Routine MRI Scans Really Necessary?
- Mondor’s Cords – What Are They?
Chapters – Breast Augmentation Guide
- Intro to Breast Augmentation
- Five key decisions you need to make
- One-Day Recovery Breast Augmentation
- Anesthesia – General, Sedation or Local?
- Will I need a breast lift (Mastopexy)?
- What else should I know about breast augmentation?
- Important Things to Consider When You Decide to Move Forward With Breast Augmentation
- Revision of breast augmentation
- ALCL and Breast Implant Illness
- Motiva Breast Implant Clinical Trial