Sections – Revision of Breast Augmentation
- Capsule contracture
- Explantation (Removal of implants)
- Implant malposition/bottoming out of the breast
- Bio-materials Used in Revision of Breast Augmentation – Strattice, GalaFLEX and GalaFORM
- Implant size change
- Change from textured to smooth implants
- Changing from saline to silicone gel filled implants
- Adding a breast lift later
Prev Chapter: Important Things to Consider When You Decide to Move Forward With Breast Augmentation »
Next Chapter: ALCL and Breast Implant Illness »
Chapters – Breast Augmentation Guide
- Intro to Breast Augmentation
- Five key decisions you need to make
- One-Day Recovery Breast Augmentation
- Anesthesia – General, Sedation or Local?
- Will I need a breast lift (Mastopexy)?
- What else should I know about breast augmentation?
- Important Things to Consider When You Decide to Move Forward With Breast Augmentation
- Revision of breast augmentation
- ALCL and Breast Implant Illness
- Motiva Breast Implant Clinical Trial