This is the one single question that is always on my patient’s mind. As this guide will illustrate, this is only one of several important decisions to make. There are many misconceptions about selection of implant size, and in this section, I will dispel the myths and show you how implant size is determined so as to give the best possible result with the greatest longevity and the least risk for needing revision surgery in the near future.
Topics - What Size Implant Should I get
- Achieving a natural look with breast augmentation
- Types of Breasts
- Choosing the Proper Implant Volume (Size)
- Soft Tissue-Based Planning to Determine Implant Size
- 3D Computer Simulation Of Breast Augmentation With Vectra® 3D
Sections – Five Key Decisions You Need To Make
Chapters – Breast Augmentation Guide
- Intro to Breast Augmentation
- Five key decisions you need to make
- One-Day Recovery Breast Augmentation
- Anesthesia – General, Sedation or Local?
- Will I need a breast lift (Mastopexy)?
- What else should I know about breast augmentation?
- Important Things to Consider When You Decide to Move Forward With Breast Augmentation
- Revision of breast augmentation
- ALCL and Breast Implant Illness
- Motiva Breast Implant Clinical Trial