This sounds like a crazy question. Of course, you want a fast recovery with little discomfort and hassle. But this is not how it usually is with breast augmentation. Traditionally, recovery from breast augmentation is fraught with pain, narcotics, downtime, loss of time from work and life in general. Add to that a substantial rate of surgical revision in the subsequent three years. It does not have to be this way! I will reveal the way I approach breast augmentation and how my patients recover consistently in one day or less, with no need for narcotics and an extremely low surgical revision rate since 2004!
The next chapter discusses One Day Recovery Breast Augmentation. And yes, it is very much for real!
Sections – Five Key Decisions You Need To Make
Chapters – Breast Augmentation Guide
- Intro to Breast Augmentation
- Five key decisions you need to make
- One-Day Recovery Breast Augmentation
- Anesthesia – General, Sedation or Local?
- Will I need a breast lift (Mastopexy)?
- What else should I know about breast augmentation?
- Important Things to Consider When You Decide to Move Forward With Breast Augmentation
- Revision of breast augmentation
- ALCL and Breast Implant Illness
- Motiva Breast Implant Clinical Trial